Promises Made – Must be Kept
Our passion is to provide an exceptional customer service experience to each and every customer, exceeding normal expectations. We have implemented a customer charter, that all Premier Estates’ staff adhere to strictly, which revolves around one basic principle – if we promise to do something, we will do it. From tasks as simple as returning a phone call at an agreed time to delivering a major works project on schedule, we will give you a realistic expectation and deliver as promised. As well as the superb delivery of services, our clients will always receive a friendly, professional, knowledgeable and prompt response from our representatives, whether meeting in person, telephoning us, or contacting us through email.
Contact Us Today
You can contact us about your enquiry further by either calling 0345 491 8899 or you can fill in our online contact form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- We will be courteous, professional, honest and trustworthy in everything that we do.
- We will treat everyone equally, irrespective of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, gender, religion, creed or belief, sexual orientation or disability.
- We will provide all services efficiently and in accordance with relevant legislation and industry codes of best practice.
- If we undertake to do something, we will do it in accordance with the stated timescale.
- We will always answer telephone calls, when available to do so.
- We will record telephone messages accurately and pass them on immediately.
- We will return telephone messages as quickly as possible and at the latest by the same time on the following working day.
- We will respond to letters, faxes and emails as quickly as possible and at the latest within 5 working days.
- We will attend appointments and meetings promptly as arranged.
- We will correctly classify repair requests and prioritise them in accordance with the urgency of the repair.
- So far as possible, we will keep residents informed of the progress of repairs.